Friday 15 November 2013

See Them Get Ready For Egypt(Location:Istanbul Turkey)

Ghana and Chelsea's midfielder Michael Essien had confirmed his determination to help the Black Stars secure the ticket to the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
This he disclosed at the training camp before their final duel against Egypt on November 19.
" I am back for good. I am back to help the Black Stars reach a greater height. Feelings at the Black Stars camp is great. I am very happy to join this wonderful squad again.
When asked about his impressive come back,he says it all goes down to hard work. The players at the Black Stars squad are doing well so I had to step up my performance at training so that I'll be picked. I knew I had to work hard to get back into the lineup and I perfectly did so. I asked Coach Kwesi Appiah to start me from the bench against Zambia and against Egypt,but  he decided to put me in the starting lineup because he realized I was poised to start.All glory to God"
Words from other noble player like Asamoah Gyan,Dede Ayew,Sule Muntari and KP Boateng indicates they are ready to defeat Egypt in their backyard








No comments:

Post a Comment